You can use your fingers or an EEG device from EMOTIV Inc. called Emotiv to play LaneWars.
1. Touch Control (default)
– Double tap the screen with one finger anywhere to interact with an element (single tap is enough in the main menu).
– Double tap the screen with two fingers will move the camera to your home city. Be careful though to not do that over your own units (you will see ???? ).
– Press a finger to one of your screen sides to move the camera in that direction.
2. Mental Control
– Train your Emotiv in the main menu (Settings -> EEG Menu).
– Use the “Push” command to interact with the environment.
– Use the “Disappear” command to move back to your home city. Same as before: Not over your own units… (You are warned… ???? ).
– Turn your head to move the camera during the match.
- Press “Space” to interact with an element.
- Press “Return” to move back home.
- Use W, A, S, D or the arrow keys to move around.
- Click left to interact
- Click right to move home
- Move the mouse to move the camera
On Android, only the first and second controls are available.